Vibrant Healthy Osteopathy For Gentle Pain Relief
Our mission is to help you do what you love, and live your life, well. Vibrant Health Osteopathy in Doreen is the Whittlesea Region’s trusted Osteopathic clinic. Our Osteopaths are highly qualified, experienced medical professionals; your wellbeing is in good hands.
Is Our Osteopathic Clinic Right For You?
We attract patients from all over Whittlesea, Kinglake, Epping and Northern Melbourne because our Osteopaths are trusted professionals. Are we the right team for you?
• You experience chronic or acute pain
• You want to maintain your lifestyle while minimising risk of injury or pains
• You want to feel well, not just better
• You want clinically proven treatment for your pain
• You want to know that your practitioner is both highly qualified and respected
• You want to understand your medical treatment and make choices about your health
• You want the option of a female practitioner
Is Osteopathy for you?
Osteopathy is the gentle therapy for treatment of the muscular skeletal system. Osteopathy focuses on gentle massage, exercises and other techniques to overcome acute pain and movement issues.
In the field of “muscular skeletal treatment” Osteopaths are well known for their gentle approach to pain relief. At Vibrant Health, our Osteopathic team focuses on uncovering the source of the problem, not just treating the symptoms. We diagnose the lifestyle activities that are causing your health issues, and then help you to keep doing the activities you love, without risking your wellbeing.
Best Osteopathic Team in the Whittlesea Region
Our patients come from all over the Whittlesea and Northern Melbourne areas to work with our qualified and experienced team.
Our patients travel from Whittlesea, Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Kinglake, Mernda, St Andrews, South Morang, Yarrambat and beyond to see our practitioners for:
• Infant and childhood osteopathy
• Drug free and safe pregnancy care
• Sports injuries
• Neck and shoulder pain
• Sciatic and hip pain
• Whiplash and injury pain
• Headache and migraine relief
• Pain from joint deterioration and ageing